Held at: North Carolina State University
Raleigh, North Carolina
May 15 – 16, 2019
8:30AM – 5:00PM
The Institute for Strategic Funding Development’s grant writing course is designed to demystify the grant writing process. It provides a comprehensive overview of effective grant development techniques, including but not limited to, innovative program designs, finding best fit funding sources and strategic planning for funding sustainability.
Through a step-by-step, hands–on approach, ISFD participants will learn the proposal writing process in its entirety and develop a rough draft proposal detailing essential grant writing components.
The course will cover the following topics:
• Understanding the Score Process
• Developing Goals, Objectives and Evaluations
• Building a Strong Budget
• Planning for Program Sustainability
• Strategic Program Planning
• Finding “best fit” funding sources
• Examining Grant Applications and RFP’s
• Establishing Successful Grant Development Teams
• Creating Effective Proposal Components
• Building Relationships with Potential Funders
• Designing Innovative Programs
• Understanding E-Grant Applications and On-Line Forms
Participants Qualify for 15 contact hours or 15 CFRE Continuing Education Units.